The workshop, conducted at our training centre, runs for 2-2.5hrs. 25 pax per workshop, minimum 4 to start. Upon purchase please state which workshop you would like to attend.
- What is Olympic Weightlifting
- Benefits of weightlifting for sports development
- Sports safety
- Suitability for Youth and the risks
- Injury Prevention and training progression
- Executing the Clean & Jerk
- Executing the Snatch
The workshop will commence from 9.30am and will be held at the SWF Training Centre – Bedok Sports Hall, 3 Bedok North Street 2, Singapore 469642.
Private group workshops can be arranged upon request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.